Have you ever missed an opportunity because your mind has been dominated by fear?
Fear is a very common obstacle in the human mind. It used to keep us alive in cave times. When large animals and predators roamed our territory, a keen conscience saved lives.
Nowadays, we are quite safe, as we don’t have to fight to survive.
But inside your brain, it has the same fear circuit that your cave ancestors had.
Just instead of taking action when a tiger is near, the fear circuit responds to modern terrors like talking on stage in front of hundreds of people, tall buildings, rejection, or failing a test.
The trigger is different, but the response to fear is the same.
Fortunately, you are the boss – not your brain.
Fortunately, you are in charge, not your brain.
Unfortunately, sometimes your brain takes over and it can be very difficult to get past it …
So, if you feel that fear has taken over your thoughts and emotions, slow down, and exercise! Continue reading during two parts of the physical exercise that will help you calm your hyperactive fear circuit, and then overcome your fear!
PART 1: CALM YOUR CIRCUITS
When your fear circuit is firing excitedly, it is difficult to focus on anything else. That is why part 1 is a simple breathing exercise to calm the circuit.
Follow these steps and you will be ready to consciously overcome your fears in no time.
When you start to feel anxiety or fear, just stop what you are doing and watch the emotion – don’t fight it.
PART 2: BREATHE
Take 6 long, slow and very deep breaths. Feel the stress leaving your body. Imagine that you are inhaling calmly, and exhaling small molecules of fear.
Six breaths is a kind of magic number to calm down when you are in an excited state. If you’re still nervous, keep breathing!
After calming down, smile! You just took the fear away like a light switch. With practice, you will become a master at turning off negative emotions (when they are not serving you).
According to Vishen Lakhiani, Writer and Speaker, in order to live a full life it is essential to force on 6 aspects of our life to keep the mind positive and healthy in order to achieve the desired goals.
- Compassion: we connect to all beings with a feeling of love and compassion, becoming one with the whole.
- Gratitude: we are grateful to someone who has done us a kindness or something good that has happened to us.
- Forgiveness: we take advantage of the loving, grateful and complete frequency that we find ourselves to forgive someone or any situation that has hurt us.
- Perfect Day: we bring the memory of a very happy day for this sense of accomplishment to return to our cells.
- Desired future: with our cells vibrating completeness, we visualize something that we desire in the near future being realized.
- Blessing: We feel blessings for fulfillment falling on us. Create new habits, and make them a bridge for your evolution!
I developed a Meditation specially for you!
To access register in the Newsletter field at the end of the Main page, I will send you the password!
Go Beyond Your Limiting Beliefs: Identify and change the Things that pull you down.
We all have belief statements that we repeat a few times or more, sometimes more deeply than reflect these programs rooted in our subconscious. Beliefs can be useful or not. Distinguishing what a personal belief is, and whether it is limited or not, is all based on your level of satisfaction with your situation.
So, how do you identify a personal belief?
A good way to determine what you believe is to be attentive to the answers to the following questions:
- What is missing in your life?
- Why are you making excuses to do what you need to do?
- To whom or to whom do you point your finger for not doing what needs to be done?
- What is your goal?
- What kind of attitudes do you have? Most positive or negative?
- What arouses fear in you?
- What makes you angry?
- What situations make you look dramatic or reactive?
- What prevents you from taking action?
- What keeps you from conforming or giving in?
- Do you get caught up in power games with family, friends, or co-workers?
- Is perfectionism preventing you from taking action?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Do you have negative expectations?
- Do you have weak limits?
- Are your habits supporting you or sabotaging you?
- Do you have things stored inside you like feelings, emotions for a long time?
- How is the quality of your life, work, money, love, happiness, relationships, living … environment, health, is there a balance between them?
- What does it take for you to be financially independent?
- How much do you love yourself?
- How much do you respect yourself?
- How much do you admire yourself?
- What role does your ego play?
- How honest are you with yourself when answering these questions?
After answering these questions, find out if it is a belief by asking:
“Is this true for ALL the people in the world?”
For example, the statement: To be rich you have to work hard.
Is this true for everyone in the world?
Well, while it may be true in many circumstances, it may not be true for everyone. I personally know some people who have an abundance of money and don’t have to work hard. Some have inherited money, others have found a legal way to earn money through outsourcing, others still love their work so much that they never have a hard time making money.
To be… rich you must work very hard – it must be a personal belief because it is not true for everyone.
Once you discover your beliefs, you need to be bold enough to ask some tough questions …
The questions look something like this:
- Is my statement, belief or thought true for everyone in the world?
- Is what I believe in myself really true and do I believe without a doubt that it is true?
- When I believe that thought or statement, how do I react, what happens?
- What did this belief or thought cost me? What has prevented me from doing, from being or having?
- Who would I be without this thought or belief?
- Are there times in my past when the opposite of my belief was true?
- In other words, go back to your personal experience and make up several memories of when the opposite was true.
In this way, by expanding self-knowledge, you will be going to the root of your beliefs and thus demystifying the reaction of your emotions.
Now, practice your discoveries and apply in the way your subconscious absorbs your new perspectives.
Access the “Course” area and practice with the “Guided Exercise”, which I have prepared exclusively for you to eliminate once and for all your limiting beliefs.
To access register in the Newsletter field at the end of the Main Page, I will send you the password!
To fully enjoy our mind, first of all it is vitally important to understand how it works, as well as a computer that before downloading any program you need to know the basic functions of the device.
And the brain in turn is the perfect machine that we use to program our mind.
Have you ever heard that the brain is like a muscle? This is an analogy but studies show when exercise can increase the amount of neurons and brain activity, both by intellectual stimulation and regular physical activities, hence the need to keep your body, mind and energy aligned.
What the brain and the muscle have in common is what we call Plasticity, which are divided into 5 modalities, but the one I will refer to here is that related to learning.
Every time you learn something new the brain keeps the important information, to be used when necessary, and so it creates a path in your brain that each time you learn more with that same experience or knowledge, these paths get stronger and stronger . Studies have shown that when a person who already speaks more than one language when he starts to study other different languages is much easier to learn, this is because the brain created a communication between neurons that made this experience stronger and more efficient.
Follow my tips below and increase your brain capacity:
- Be constantly learning to strengthen brain connections.
- Get out of the routine, try to do the same in a different way, eg: brush your teeth with the hand contrary to the one you are used to brushing.
- Focus on a particular activity from beginning to end, without distractions so that you can learn more regularly.
The brain is constantly evolving and changing, adapting to the culture and environment where you are, and this capacity we call Neuroplasticity or Neural Plasticity, where they are able to change, adapt, increase in size and even repair damage suffered, transforming and creating other connections through neurons.
Follow my tips below and increase and stimulate your Neuroplasticity:
- Exercise both sides of your brain, using the right side using your creativity and the left side for logical reasoning, diversifying your learning by covering areas of knowledge thus stimulating both hemispheres.
- Having a balanced diet is crucial for your brain to function at full throttle, eliminate negative habits that are the automatic neural pathways for your brain, replacing with healthy habits for at least 21 days.
- Resting and relaxing your brain is also necessary for it to recover and perform well. A good night’s sleep and meditation are great for recharging your batteries!
This topic is quite complex, but what was discussed here will be enough for you to sharpen your interest in the subject and start consciously to develop Neuroplasticity in your brain, increasing your knowledge and opening new frontiers never imagined, in this universe called BRAIN .
Good journey, and good discoveries!
The human being has two different minds:
The conscious mind and the subconscious mind.
The conscious mind is the programmer. It is the thinking, creative part of our mind.
In Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory of personality, the conscious mind consists of everything within our consciousness. This is the aspect of our mental processing that we can think and speak in a rational way.
The conscious mind includes things like the sensations, perceptions, memories, feelings and fantasies within our current consciousness. Closely allied to the conscious mind is the preconscious, which includes things that we are not thinking about at the moment, but which we can easily attract to conscious awareness.
Things that the conscious mind wants to keep hidden from consciousness are repressed in the unconscious mind. While we are unaware of these feelings, thoughts, impulses and emotions, Freud believed that the unconscious mind could still influence our behavior. The things that are in the unconscious are only available to the conscious mind in disguise. For example, the contents of the unconscious can become consciousness in the form of dreams. Freud believed that by analyzing the content of dreams, people could discover the unconscious influences on their conscious actions.
How to work the conscious mind
- Create and repeat habits related to what you want to achieve in your life.
- Practice “Mindfulness’ “Mindfulness” to make room for new insights.
- Connect your body, mind and energy using all the senses.
What is the Subconscious Mind
According to Brain Tracy CEO of a Company specialized in Training and Development of Individuals and Organizations, he explains that the subconscious mind is an unquestionable servant who works day and night to make his behavior fit in a pattern consistent with his thoughts, hopes and desires emotionalized. In your subconscious mind you can grow flowers or weeds in the garden of your life, but it will depend on what you are planting in your mind, as this will be your reality.
The subconscious mind is real, it is an integral part of you, it can unlock all its power as if it were a supercomputer with a database, which is available to create new experiences in your life.
Throughout your life you have programmed your subconscious with thought habits and beliefs. And a habit is nothing more than an act or thought repeated over and over, that for the subconscious mind there is no difference between tying a shoe or thinking about yourself in a certain way.
Your job is to store, organize and interpret data from your predominant thoughts and also attract or help you to create what is in your conscious mind.
The subconscious does not have the capacity to judge what is real or what is just fantasy, it does not create anything, it only manifests what is suggested by the conscious mind and obeys totally, causing a great impact on our lives reflecting our current reality.
The subconscious mind is like the garden and the conscious mind the gardener, so pay attention to what you are planting right now, as it will be the fruits you will reap tomorrow!
How to access your subconscious mind
- Find your essential “I” using meditation, this is the most direct technique to access your subconscious mind, as it leads to deeper levels of consciousness.
- Use creativity, the subconscious loves to communicate beyond words, because they are the domain of the conscious and logical mind, try also to use the other senses with the music, image, smell and taste. Caring for and nurturing your creativity can help you live more authentically and in closer contact with your subconscious self.
- Follow your instincts, as they are the inner voice of the subconscious manifesting itself to make certain decisions in your life that will be incredibly perceptive and surprisingly accurate, and available at any time, as long as you know the way to open that door.
See below the metaphor used by Freud, where he considers our conscious and subconscious mind as an iceberg
Being Happy is having a Mother, being a Mother and creating a Mother!
We must act when we realize! I heard that at various times in my life when I was younger … Today I understand the true meaning!
And being attentive to the messages, I detected a disease in time that could have taken me from this plan.
Be aware of the signs, both of our physical body and those that happen around us.
To act in the Art of full life so that we are in constant development.
“The meaning of man’s life is to express the unique and peculiar personality that has been given him by God for the benefit of others and society”
Perfect Freedom – PL